Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Update

Larry has been having some issues with arrhythmias again today. Enough so that the doctors have decided to sedate him again to keep him more calm and have put the heart assist pump back in to give his heart a break. They are hopeful that these issues are just a result of inflammation and trauma from the surgery. If not, they continue to assure us that there are other options they can pursue.

By the last time I talked to Peg, he had the pump in, was sedated and had gone a few hours without any more issues. We are trying to take one day at a time as they need to work through these issues and Larry needs time to heal.

1 comment:

  1. Larry, I've been out in Colorado on the bike for the last week so missed the fact you had surgery. I'm glad the surgery went well and you are on the mend.

    Don't think I told you but I've decided to take advantage of an early quit program Deere is offering (65 other salaried workers at JDDMW are also leaving) so will be retiring in Sept. By Sept. I know you will be back on your feet and going strong, so we will have to get together for a glass of wine!

    Mark B.

    ReplyDelete